The same community may see an increase in credits for featured while a decrease in credits for premium and so on. The credits required for a listing depend on multiple different parameters even within the same community. This is to ensure that each type of listing (featured / premium) is providing the maximum value to our clients.
Examples of few communities where premium and featured credits have decreased are:
- Premium Sales: Dubai Sports City, The Springs, Arabian Ranches 2 etc.
- Premium Rent: Yas Island, Dubai Investment Park, Al Furjan etc.
- Featured Sales: Damac Hills, Mudon, City Walk etc.
- Featured Rent: Dubai Healthcare City, Deira, Arjan etc.
Examples of few communities where premium and featured credits have increased are:
- Premium Sales: Views, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Harbour etc.
- Premium Rent: Bur Dubai, Saadiyat Island, Dubai Marina etc.
- Featured Sales: The Springs, Yas Island, Arabian Ranches 3 etc.
- Featured Rent: DIFC, Palm Jumeirah, Bluewaters etc.
Kindly note that PF Flex charges credits for a specific listing based on multiple parameters. When we say increase or decrease in credits for a community, it refers an average for that community, even though specific listings may see the change differently
Article is closed for comments.