Follow the easy steps below for adding/updating the Whatsapp numbers for a specific user.
- Log in to Property Finder Manager and go to User Tab.
- Locate the agent in question by adding the name/email address in the search box located in the upper right section of the page.
- Once the agent has been located, in the actions option, click "Edit". It will redirect you to the User Profile.
- In the user profile, you should be able to locate the Whatsapp Number field located below the Secondary Phone Number Field.
- Add the Whatsapp phone number. (Important note: Please follow the suggested format by adding the country code, e.g 971505559919)
- Lastly, click the "Update Profile" located in the lower right section of the User Profile Page and choose "Save Progress".
- The system will load and the Whatsapp number should now reflect on the User Page.
- Only Users with an "Admin" Role can amend the Whatsapp Number for all Users. The Whatsapp Number field will still show if users with "Agent" access try to edit it but it will be non-editable.
- Refrain from using the same Whatsapp Mobile Number to multiple User accounts to ensure that the feature works properly.
- Refrain from adding an 800-Number or a Landline Number as the Whatsapp Number for the user for the same reason mentioned above.
- For Client's Using the CRM, there is no option to change the Whatsapp Number Field in the CRM system, and can only be modified by following the steps mentioned above through Property Finder Manager Using an admin account.
Why can't I locate the Whatsapp Number Field within the User Profile Page?
- The Whatsapp Lead is not activated within the company settings. - Company settings can only be modified by Property Finder Support Team. Using an "Admin Account, you can just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be activated.
- The Whatsapp Number field in the User Profile Page will only be available for users with the Agent Role. Choosing multiple roles will not affect this rule, for as long as Agent Role is ticked, the Whatsapp field will be available.
Article is closed for comments.