The inspection Checklist is one of the most useful features in PropSpace Property Management. This is a great help not to miss anything that needs to be inspected and this will also help your company to record and compare the condition of the unit/project before moving in and after moving out.
To create an inspection checklist, follow the below steps:
1. Navigate to "Admin" and click "Inspection Template Manager"
2. Click on "Add a template" and select if it is for a unit or project.
3. Enter the title of the Inspection Template.
4. Click on the "Add an Area" button and you may add more sections of the area. Eg Living Room, Kitchen, etc.
You may add a section under each area by clicking the option "+ Add a Section" and you can delete by clicking the bin icon. Once done, you can add more areas until you created all the areas of the unit by clicking the "Add an Area" button.
5. Once finished adding all the areas, click "Save". The created Inspection will now be visible on the inspection checklist dropdown option on the inspection tab on the Lease, Units, and Projects screen.