How to create a new work order:
- Click ‘Work Order’ at the top part of the dashboard.
- Click on ‘New Work Order’ button and populate the form with the details. Fields highlighted in red are mandatory and required to be entered before saving the record.
3. Select the status of the work order:
- a. Draft - Saves the work order in a draft state to be able to edit at a later stage.
- b. Scheduled - Indicates that the work order has been successfully scheduled.
- c. Completed - Indicates that the work order has been successfully completed.
- d. Cancelled - Indicates that the work order has been cancelled .
4. After entering all required information, Click ‘Save Work Order’ button. The work order can always be edited as required.