You can upload up to 25 images to listings, which will help you enhance the listing's visibility to your clients. To add images to a listing, do the following steps:
1. Select the listing record from the data table.
2. Click on Edit Listing button
3. Under the Marketing & Media section, you can drag-and-drop images to upload or select them from your computer. You can click on the Full Screen link to enlarge the image upload area.
4. Once the images have been selected or dropped, wait for the files to finish uploading. The time it will take depends upon the file sizes and your internet upload speed.
5. You can re-order your photos by dragging and dropping them around. The first image will be used as the default property thumbnail on your website and property portals.
6. (Optional) Enable or disable the watermark option for one or multiple images. This would apply a semi-transparent watermark of your company's logo on the images if enabled.
7. (Optional) Enable or disable the contact image option for one or multiple images. This would apply the agent's contact image (if available) on the images if enabled.
Once the images have been uploaded, click on the Save Listing button.