Let’s say that you have a newly signed lease contract. It is very important for you to track the day to day operations for this unit and of course it’s availability.
To create a new lease, kind follow the necessary steps below.
- Click Leases screen. Select New Lease from the available tabs.
- Kindly note that the highlighted on red are required sections. These include the selected unit for lease, Start Date, End Date, Ejari Number, Tenant, Lease Amount (Frequency), Payment Mode and Payment Frequency.
- End Date should be provided to determine the date when this unit will be available. The property manager or the owner will be able to determine that a unit will be available for lease in the stated end date. A rental listing can be posted ahead of time to acquire a new tenant if the current tenant will not renew.
- Complete the remaining information namely reminder, contract date, Source Tenancy, Lease Break Date, Break Lease Penalty, Management Fees, Renewal Fees, Deposit, Deposit Held By, Commission, Company Commission and Agent Commission.
- Reminder is important to complete. To receive a renewal notification, set the reminder date to 3 months prior. You will be able to notify the tenant for the applicable rental increase.
- Checklist - Select the required checklist for this lease. Checklist is very important to track all the required steps that you need to complete to make sure that the unit is ready for lease. You should make a move in and a move out checklist.
- Note - Put a note about your updates.
- Documents - Upload all the necessary documents namely tenant and owner’s passport, tenant and owner’s emirates ID, Ejari certificate, DEWA bill and property title deed.
- To complete the process, make sure that you click save lease.