PropSpace Property Management Software now allows to add Landlord's Deposit amount where you can add Petty cash paid by the Landlord and deduct the amount from the landlords deposit for any maintenance or other expenses. Please follow the below steps to manage landlord deposits.
1. Go to Stakeholders---> Landlords, select the Landlord and on the top right select "No Deposit Added"
2. Click on "Add a deposit" and enter the amount.
3. Once the amount is added, you can view the Deposit amount history
4. Now in the units, we can add a transaction where in the amount is deducted from the Landlord's Deposit.
5. Now on Stakeholders---> Landlords, if we select the Landlord on the Landlord Deposit we can see the balance amount.