When there are multiple leases and you would want to search a lease for a specific unit you would go through all the data. By using our Property Management software, you can manage your columns accordingly.
To search by the unit number on the Lease Screen, you would need to go to Table settings and add the column "Unit Number". To do so, kindly follow the steps below
1. Select the table settings icon which is next to "Layout" on the right side above the units data table.
2. As you select the Icon, a new "Table Setting" window would show up, in the Available Column list, scroll down for Unit No and click on it.
3. As you click on "Unit No" from Available column list it would then go to "Selected Column" list.
4. You can now click on the three dash symbols next to the unit number and drag it towards top on the selected column.
5. Select "Save Settings" button.