Listings are typically reported for the following reasons:
1) Being unavailable (rented/sold or otherwise off the market)
2) Being inaccurately priced
3) Being exclusive with another brokerage
4) Contravenes image guidelines
5) Trakheesi permit number is incorrect
With the above in mind, we encourage all site users to report listings they identify as falling short of the above requirements.
We have a dedicated team that screens all reports prior to review, selecting which reports appear genuine and worthy of further review. If your listing is reported, you may or may not receive notification of this depending upon whether we identify the report as requiring further review.
If you wish to report a listing, you can click the report a property button found on all listings on our site.
If one of your listings has been reported, click here to find out what you need to do to ensure it remains live on our site