In 2020 we introduced the ability to add video tours to listings to give you another way to showcase your properties to potential clients. This feature has proven to be popular with many, and shown to drive improved lead volume.
To ensure the feature is easy to use, we’ve been working hard to ensure the upload process is as smooth as possible, and we are pleased to announce that you now have the ability to upload your videos directly to your listings rather than having to email us.
Here is how to upload your video tour in three simple steps:
1. Create your video of each property and ensure that all content meets the following requirements:
- You have a Property Finder Manager account with admin rights
- The link you are uploading is in YouTube format
- The content of the video refers to an individual property
- The content does not contravene any of our terms and conditions
2. Go to the properties tab in your Property Finder Manager account
3. Click the “Actions” button and select “Video Tour URL”
Once you’ve added your YouTube link, the video should be live in your listing shortly after.
Update: you can now add video tours via your CRM (if using Propspace or PF Expert). Please contact the CRM support team for further assistance in doing so.
Should you have any difficulties adding your videos via Property Finder Manager, you can send any enquiries you may have over to firstname.lastname@example.org