Who can use this feature?
What is covered?
- What is the Corporate Profile?
- How to set up or edit your Company/Corporate Profile?
- Where does the Company Profile show?
What is the Company/Corporate Profile?
The Corporate Profile contains your company's details, including:
- Company Name
- Company Description (Mission, Vision, etc.)
- Company Primary Contact Number
- Company Office Address information
- Company Trade License details
You can view your Corporate Profile by visiting PF Expert > Settings > Corporate Profile.
How to set up or edit your Company/Corporate Profile?
The Corporate Profile includes the information that will be displayed on the Property Finder website.
If you wish to set up or make any changes to your Company/Corporate Profile, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tip: Property Finder requires 2 versions of your logo. Small Logo: 178x98 pixels and Large Logo: 520x400 pixels.
Where does the Corporate Profile show?
Your Corporate Profile will appear on Property Finder to property seekers on the Find Agent page, within the Companies section.
Website visitors can also view your company profile page by clicking on the link showing all your listings that are added to every listing.