Who can use this feature?
The Credit Management section includes everything related to Credits and its utilization.
What is covered?
Credits to Agents
With "Credits to Agents" option allows admins to distribute credits to agents who will have access to Publish, Upgrade, and Refund credits independently without prior approval.
Note: "Credits to Agents" is not enabled by default, contact Support if you wish to enable the feature and assign the correct roles to the agents
How to set credit limits?
- Visit the PF Expert > Credit Management > Credits to Agents page.
- Find the Agent you wish to set a limit for.
- Enter the number of credits you wish to assign for each agent in the "Limit" field and click "Save".
- Each agent can now use the credits you assigned to them.
Tip: If you wish to change the credit limit assigned to your agent, you can set a different limit for the Next Cycle
Different Agent Roles and Privileges
Limited Agent: Publish (Standard)
Agent: Publish (Standard), and Request Credit Return
Privileged Agent:Publish (Standard), Upgrade, and Request Credit Return
If a listing is unpublished before its expiry date, it might be eligible for a credit refund.
The amount of credits that will be refunded is calculated automatically on a pro-rata basis.
How to Request Credit Return?
- Unpublish the listing that you wish to request credits for
- Visit the PF Expert > Credit Management > Eligible for Credit Return page.
- Click on "Request Credit Return" and confirm.
The Credits will be added to your account instantly.
Note: Make sure that you request the credits before the "Action Before" date
Credit Usage History
PF Expert keeps a record of every credit you utilized for you to keep track of how you are using your credits.
How to export a report of your Credit History?
- Visit the PF Expert > Credit Management > Credit Usage History page.
- Select the Date Range you wish to export
- Click on "Export to .CSV".
Choose the duration you want to get the report for.
The Cost Calculator will help you have an estimation of how much credits your listing will consume when publishing on Property Finder.
How to use the Cost Calculator?
- Visit the PF Expert > Credit Management page. (Or on the Properties Page).
- Click on the Calculator icon.
- Fill in the details and click Calculate.
Credit Top Up
If you run out of credits early or just need a few more credits for this month, you can purchase or Top Up directly from PF Expert.
How to Top Up your credits?
- Click on the Top Up button.
- Enter the number of credits you wish to purchase.
- Click on "Proceed to Payment" and enter your payment details.
Note: The amount of credits that you purchase as a Top Up will expire on the same date of your credit cycle expiry date.