Who can use this feature?
Admins and Agents
SuperAgent Insights gives you visibility on your performance and provides personalized recommendations to gain or maintain your SuperAgent status.
Learn more about What is a SuperAgent.
What is covered?
- Viewing SuperAgent Insights
- SuperAgent Insights Overview
- Agent Performance
- Customer Feedback (updated)
- Frequently Asked Questions (updated)
SuperAgent Insights For Admins
Admins can access the SuperAgent Insights from PF Expert > PF Insights > Agent Insights
Then click on the name of the Agent you wish to check the Insights for.
SuperAgent Insights For Agents
Agents can view the SuperAgent Insights from PF Expert > PF Insights.
This view is the same for Agents and Admins.
SuperAgent Insights Overview
The SuperAgent Insights Overview page provides a quick overview of the below metrics.
- Overview: This shows your current SuperAgent status and how many of the criteria you have met.
- Agent Performance: Learn more about Agent Performance.
- Customer Feedback: Learn more about Customer Feedback.
- Response Rate: an overview of your overall response rate (Percentage Answered Leads).
- Live Listings: Overview of your live listings.
- Track Record: Track Record, learn more about Under Offer.
The Agent Performance progress bar is the indication of your current standing as an agent.
The Agent Performance widget also indicates if you are a SuperAgent. The widget turns into a Golden Star when an agent belongs to the top 10% of the agents.
The progress bar is out of 100%. Typically 65% or more Agent Performance would get an agent the SuperAgent status.
A high Agent Performance gets you the SuperAgent status and gives you more exposure to property seekers.
- SuperAgent Eligibility: Shows if you are meeting, or missing any of the eligibility criteria to become a SuperAgent.
- Criteria: See how you are doing on the 3 criteria that are measured in your performance, WhatsApp response time, Overall response rate, and average listing quality score.
- Progress: A graphical representation of your response times on "WhatsApp" and your average "Listing Quality" over time.
Note: Calls are only counted if you have Call Tracking enabled.
Leads received out of working hours, will not affect your response rates.
Property Finder asks property seekers to give feedback on their interactions with agents.
In addition to the Widget on the Overview page, we have added a dedicated tab for Customer Feedback.
Customers can rate their interactions with agents between 1 and 5 stars with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest in quality.
- Unattended Enquires: Unresolved customer inquiries that have not received a response or proper attention from the agent.
- Overall Rating: The average star rating out of 5 that your clients have left you based on your interactions.
- All Feedback: Show the feedback you received from your customers including the star rating and any comment they provided.
Learn more about Agent Ratings in the Frequently Asked Questions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
The agent Performance progress bar is the indication of your current standing as an agent. The Agent Performance widget also indicates if you are a SuperAgent.
The widget turns into a Golden Star when an agent belongs to the top 10% of the agents.
Property Finder uses the agent’s overall Responsiveness, Listing Quality, Transaction History, and Customer Feedback to calculate Agent Performance.
When property seekers create a new lead, it is expected that agents to respond timely and with relevant information.
Unresolved customer inquiries that have not received a response or proper attention from the agent are called “Unattended Enquiries”.
Property Finder gathers this information by asking property seekers if the agent establishes contact with them and provides relevant information.
A high number of Unattended Enquiries negatively impacts your Agent Performance and SuperAgent status.
Property Finder asks home seekers for feedback after their first interaction with agents.
Home seekers give feedback on property and agent availability, rate agents between 1-5 stars, and provide written feedback.
Property Finder ensures that only qualified leads are sent the feedback survey with safeguard mechanisms in place to eliminate forged ratings.
A homeseeker is requested to rate their experience after their first interaction with you.
You can improve your ratings by providing homeseekers with credible and substantial information to address their query, follow up in moderation to check if their needs are being met, and request a higher rating should they receive a feedback prompt after your first interaction with them.
Here are some tips to delivering a great homeseeker experience.:
- responsive: The first and foremost necessity to improving a homeseeker’s experience is the availability of an agent to address their queries. Almost everything else is secondary. Being attentive to your leads, and making sure you are available to them not just improves their trust in your services, but also keeps them engaged and potentially away from other competing agents that may desire their attention.
- Be kind and professional: Homeseekers are making one of the most important decisions of their lives when evaluating the place they would like to live. To make sure they feel heard and understood, it is important for agents to be considerate when dealing or responding to their questions, be patient and practise utmost professionalism through their home seeking journey.
- Be knowledgeable: It is critical that a homeseeker trusts your judgement and information to make the right purchase decision. So ensure you are able to provide accurate and authentic information on the listing, community, and anything else related to living in the property you are advertising. If you do not have the right information at hand, it is always better to be honest and request time to revert at the earliest.
We take into account multiple ratings provided by different home seekers over a period of time to give an agent an average rating.
Your average star rating is surfaced in PF Expert’s SuperAgent Dashboard and Agent Profile in Property Finder website.
Agents can view the feedback they have received in PF Expert SuperAgent Dashboard.
Each feedback appears with the listing initials and reference number, along with the star-rating and written review if provided by home seeker.
No, unfortunately, this is not an option at the moment.
We are gradually moving towards building a more transparent and trustworthy experience for homeseekers on our portal and will continue to use ratings and transactions as a core part of this vision.
We ensure authenticity in our ratings via several touchpoints to ensure each rating is genuine. These are:
- Only customers that have created a lead and contacted 3 different agents are prompted to provide feedback.
- A survey response is initiated and recorded only once per contact in a month - ensuring no single contact can register multiple reviews or ratings for the same agent or multiple agents within the same month.
- We have multiple automated systems and human checks in place to prevent thousands of suspicious ratings getting added to your rating or impacting your Agent Score.
- We monitor recurring feedback to and remove them before they appear on your SuperAgent Dashboard in PF Expert or your Agent Profile in Property Finder website.
- We apply ratings to your profile over a 7 day cycle, using the time to identify any patterns of suspicious behaviour, and allow you time to improve your ratings.
- Our feedback survey is blocked from reaching agent contacts currently in our database. New agent contacts are continuously added, and vetted to minimise foul play.
Your ratings are currently an essential part of your Agent profile, giving homeseekers a key insight into your professionalism on your first interaction with them.
Ratings are essential to safeguard a homeseekers experience when exploring listings on PropertyFinder. A publicly available rating promotes good behaviour from agents, enables transparency in interactions, while ensuring higher satisfaction for homeseekers on our platform.
A high, and satisfactory homeseeker experience guarantees returning users, business referrals, and higher traffic that results in more quality leads for you, and your business.
We do not use your ratings to affect your rank or leads at the moment. However, ratings are crucial for setting the perception of your service to homeseekers, and a low total rating on your agent profile may deter or discourage leads from contacting you.
Unfortunately, we do not offer this option at the time. However if you strongly suspect, and can prove foul play in the review or rating you received - you can reach out to our CX team, with substantial amount of evidence to make a case and seek a resolution.