Admins, Managers and Agents
What is covered?
- Add a new Listing
- Adding Listing Details
- Adding Listing's Media
- How to select the property's location?
- Saving the listing as a draft
Add a new listing
In the Properties Page, click the button on the top right of the properties table.
Add Property Details
The "Property Details" tab contains the main details of your listing, including the type and category as well as the price.
- Select the "Property Type" and "Category".
- Fill in the "Specifications" section. Mandatory items are marked by (*).
- Depending on what you select in Type and Category you will see the "Price" options available.
- Enter the "Title" and "Description" of your listing.
- Select your "Amenities".
- Add a "Reference Number" for your listing. (if you leave it blank, an automated one will be assigned).
- Select the "Assigned User'. (The Agent that will be managing the property).
- Choose "Availability" and add the "Available from" Date.
- Add your RERA or DTCM permit (if applicable).
In the Media section, click on the "Camera" Icon to start adding your listing's images.
Tip: Add your images in a 4:3 ratio, for example, 1600x1200 pixels to maximize Listing Quality Score
You can also add a link to a virtual tour in the "360 URL link" section and a Youtube Video Tour in the "Video tour URL" field.
Selecting the Property's location
Start typing the location of your property in the "Property Address" section.
Tip: Enter the Building Name or Exact location to get the highest Quality Score
Note: Unit Numbers will not reflect on Portals and only for your internal use.
Saving the listing as a Draft
Now you can either Publish the listing or save the listing as a draft.
To save the listing as a draft, hover the mouse over the "Publish" icon.
Choose the "Save Darft" icon to save the listing as a draft.
Sending the listing for Approval
If you don't have publishing access (check Access Control), your listing will be sent for your admin's approval.
Hover the mouse over the update icon and click on the the Send for Approval option.
Publishing the listing
If you have access to publish your own listing, or if you are an admin, you can Publish the Property in one of two ways:
From the Listing Edit Page
Enable the Portals you wish to publish the listing on, and save the listing by clicking the update button, confirm the credits if needed.
Publishing listings in bulk
Select your listings, click on the "Action Menu", then "Publish", the screen will ask you to confirm the number of credits all listings will consume.